Tuesday 29 March 2016

Reviews On Malaysia Airlines

I travelled with Malaysian Airlines together with 3 other adults and 3 young children. It was the worse flying experience I have ever suffered.

The flight was cancelled days before departure but we were not advised! When we arrived at the airport (Sydney) we were required to wait some 7 hours for an alternative Malaysian Airlines flight.

When we arrived at Kuala Lumpur we discovered that we had missed our connection (another Malaysian Airlines flight).

We were then required to queue for several hours at a Malaysian Airlines 'service desk' to get overnight accommodation. We were then required to queue for a further hour to board a coach to take us to a hotel.

The next day when we returned to KLIA to board the next flight we found we had been allocated seats scattered around the plane such that the three children (aged 3, 6 and 8 years old) were all sitting away from their parents!
Does this sound unbelievable?

Sadly it gets worse! I complained to Malaysian Airlines and I received an automated response stating that I would get a response. That further response never arrived so I chased them up and again got no response – other than the automated response! I then sent them a final request and guess what – other than the automated response I received silence.

This has to be the height of disrespect and total disregard for customer service!!

By
Peter Fowler

No comments: