Tuesday 29 March 2016

Copa Airlines Review

I am very disappointed with copa airlines. I originally bought 4 tickets from them to go to Ecuador, right after the purchase we had a family emergency and thought we would be unable to travel so we call to cancel the tickets. The situation changed that 3 of us would be able to travel and would only need a refund for one ticket. We called again and they told us there would be no problem with this. Now 4 months later we still have not received any refund or are unable to talk to someone that can help us. We have written the refund department several times with no response. When we go on their website to request our refund it says that it in process but we haven't received anything!!! Now everyone time I call the airlines they direct to write the refund department but I explained that I have done this numerous times with no response and they tell can not help me. I am fusterated that I can not speak to anyone that is able to help me. I feel like they are giving me the run around and find this to be horrible service.
*****

I flew copa from US (IAD) to Argentina (EZE) twice now. Both times they did not post my mileage credit to my united account even though my frequent flyer details were on the boarding pass. Since the ticket number does not show on the receipt I spent hours calling them and reconstructing my itinerary to have UNITED process my mileage credit. Also, COPA as of last year no longer will allow UNITED premier customers to upgrade unless they PAY! And if you are sitting in an exit isle and cannot speak Spanish you could be moved to another seat, at the request of the purser. Tip: If you want to fly from IAD to EZE using United then perhaps book your flight on UNITED and fly through Houston, last time I checked flights were much cheaper than Copa which flies through Panama. Good luck.
*****

Dear. Due to the late arrival of my flight fr om Tumaco (Colombia) with Santena Airline, I missed my flight from Cali to Panama with Copa Airlines. Although the Copa check in counter was already closed, I met an employee who helped me to re-book my flight on 13/11, was useful in advising me wh ere to stay for the night and in every other way. Her name: Claryssa Bermudez. Herewith I would like to thank her for all her help and assistance. Bothe flights on this 13//, from Calito to Panama and then to Buenos Aires were a very nice experience for me!!! Clean modern planes, helpfull and friendly crew!!! And of course they were all smiling at any time. Thanks Copa Airlines, thanks flight crew and above all THANKS CLARYSSA!!!
*****

Always On time!!! Good ticket prices. No complaciera about the airline. New aircrafts, verte clean.
****

Booking my ticket to Havana with @CopaAirlines, made a mistake in my lastname, 2hrs later: they are charging me $200 to reimburse in 3 months!
25 September 2015 Guest
Very reliable!
*****

I had no complain from Toronto to Panama flight, however from Panama to Ecuador (Guayaquil) the flight attendants were not so professional on the service, I must comment though in all flights going and back the restrooms were apparently clean but with the horrible smell of urine, which is very unpleasant despite the fact that after every flight should be a cleaning process, and it wasn't too long after taking off when I used the restroom, as well as a passenger sitting besides me made the same comment. Before the arrival to final destination the crew cabin forgot to deliver the paper for immigration purposes, which is basic in every airline. The lady sitting next to me asked to the flight attendant if she can bring a glass of water or soda, and she responded her there is no more, is unbelievable to hear that, the answer to make it look nicer should be let me check please, they really need to work on customer service skills. On a side note the Panama airport maybe an old section, there is not SOAP!!!, THAT IS NOT A LUXURY IS AN ESSENTIAL IN ANY PLACE THAT HAVE RESTROOMS.
*****

If i were to rate this it would be a 0 because this is the most disorganozed airline company I have ever traveled with. I had a connection in panama city to Medellin, Colombia. I am only in colombia for 4 days due to my grandmothers declining health. My bag never made it to Medellin and nkw they cant find my bag. I originally flew fron Newark with united airlines and they said it woulf arrive in panama

No comments: