This receipe is simple and incredibley delicious.
As mentioned before, just start in the morning and when you get home you have perfectly cooked and seasoned chicked.
Great for enchiladas, burritos, taocs, what ever.
- Servings 8
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning, I use Bulk Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth.
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
- To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices.
- Press out all the air and seal.