Friday, 13 January 2017
ZAMBIA: Kaza Uni - Visa A Success
With one visa and one payment, visitors to Zambia and Zimbabwe can traverse the two countries without any additional charges. The Kaza Uni-visa also covers those taking day trips to Botswana, which brings the number of countries served to three. The Uni-visa is valid for 30 days as long as visitors remain within Zambia and Zimbabwe and restrict themselves to park visits in Botswana
Under the new phase, the number of eligible countries has also been increased from 40 to 65.
The Kaza Uni-visa is obtainable from the following border posts in Zambia and Zimbabwe on request:
– Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula International Airport in Livingstone
– Victoria Falls land border in Livingstone
– Kazungula land border with Botswana
– Kenneth Kaunda International Airport in Lusaka
– Victoria Falls International Airport
– Victoria Falls land border in Falls Town, Zimbabwe
– Harare International Airport
Plans are underway to consider and accept electronic applications and to extend the Kaza visa to Angola and Namibia in due course to further encourage cross border regional tours by international tourists.