Saturday 16 November 2019

SOUTH SUDAN: JB Joshua Attends Prayers With Salva Kiir And Leaves Unexpectedly

Nigeria’s celebrated pastor and prophet TB Joshua has admitted what appeared to be a deportation from South Sudan where he attend prayers at the invitation of President Salva Kiir Mayardit.

Last week, government officials said that the wealthy Nigerian prophet was forced to leave Juba at night after some local pastors boycotted the high-level prayer organized by him at South Sudan’s Presidency, J1.

A senior government official said it appeared that he was not a real prophet as he claims.

In a statement on his social media Facebook page, Joshua explained what he said had transpired leading up to his late-night departure despite seeing many South Sudanese wanting him to stay for some time in the country.

I bring you Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! Following my ‘quiet’ departure from the country of South Sudan after a recent visit there, please permit me to clear the air on what transpired.

I know that many citizens and residents of South Sudan would have wanted me to spend a few more days with them. Indeed, I saw thousands of people waiting at the lobby of the hotel because they thought I would stay for longer.

However, I had received an instruction from God to leave immediately – without waiting for any ‘thank you’ whatsoever, whether in cash or kind.

The same God Almighty had sent me there – to pray for South Sudan and lead the nation to a new beginning.

Who am I, then, to disobey the voice of my Master, my Creator, the One who gives life to us all?

On this note, therefore, I would like to urge all expectant South Sudanese and other nationals to please understand that I had to obey the voice of God.

No doubt, there is need for a revival crusade in South Sudan. As such, I await divine directions for another visit soon, for the harvest is on the way! Emmanuel – God with us!

No comments: