Thursday, 1 September 2016
TANZANIA: Why Visit Tanzania
The following are some of the reasons in brief:
• Magnificent Wildlife – Tanzania is the best country in the world in terms of high quality Game, numbers and variety.
• Wonderful scenic beauty ranging from the Great Rift Valley to the seemingly endless plains of the Serengeti.
• The biggest unbroken crater in the world – Ngorongoro Crater.
• The tallest free-standing mountain in the world – Mt. Kilimanjaro .
• The Biggest fresh-water lake in Africa and the third biggest in the world. It is also the source of River Nile – Lake Victoria .
• The longest and deepest Lake in the world – Lake Tanganyika
• The biggest Game Reserve in the world – Selous Game Reserve.
• Rich culture including some of the proudest people in Africa – Maasai. Hunter-gatherers near Lake Eyasi and the countless farming communities.
• A haven for Bird watchers with over 500 different species. Terrestrial, flying and migrant birds are in abundance. Some migrate from as far as Europe to Tanzania during different seasons.
• Wilderness Trekking through areas of amazing natural beauty accompanied by local guides lasting between 1 to 7 days.
• Mountain climbing to the peak of Mt. Kilimanjaro .
• Sun-bathing on the white beaches of the Spice Island of Zanzibar.
• Aquatic activities including snorkeling and diving in some of the most beautiful diving sites in the world off the coast of Zanzibar , Mafia & Pemba Islands .
• Tanzania is a Peaceful country admired by everyone for its moderate policies and a stable form of governance.
• Humble smiling people always happy to welcome visitors.
• Easily accessed by various International Airlines. These airlines are:
Kenya Airways – Daily Flights,
KLM- Daily Flights,
British Airways – 4 times a week,
Ethiopian Airlines – Daily Flights, etc