Sunday, 23 July 2017
PREPARE: Grilled Corn Salad
16 Servings • 15 Min. Prep Time • 15 Min. Cook Time
- 3/4 c. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 1/4 c. HEINZ Yellow Mustard
- 4 ears corn on the cob, husks and silk removed
- 1/2 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed, quartered and cooked
- 1 jicama, peeled, cut into 1/2-in. cubes
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh basil
1. Heat grill to low heat.
2. Mix 1/4 cup dressing and mustard in shallow dish until blended. Add corn; turn to evenly coat.
Transfer corn to grill, reserving dressing mixture in dish.
3. Grill corn 15 to 20 min. or until tender, turning and brushing occasionally with reserved dressing mixture.
Remove corn from grill; cool.
4. Cut corn from cobs; place in large bowl. Add beans, jicama, tomatoes, basil and remaining dressing; mix lightly.
Serve Enjoy Your Meal