Sunday, 23 July 2017
PREPARE: Cauliflower Fried Rice
6 Servings • 5 Min. Prep Time • 10 Min. Cook Time
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 c. frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped scallions
1. Place cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until it's in small pieces and looks like rice.
2.In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot; add cauliflower, peas,carrots,rice and cook for 15 minutes.
Add soy sauce, garlic powder and pepper, mix well.
3. Cook until cauliflower is tender.
Add some water that will allow rice to get ready, give another 15 minutes.
Stir in scallions and serve.
Enjoy This Meal