Sunday, 23 July 2017
PREPARE: Mango Barbecue Chicken
8 Servings • 10 Min. Prep Time • 10 Min. Cook Time
- 1 c. coarsely chopped mangos
- 1/2 c. KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. HEINZ Apple Cider Vinegar
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (2 lb.)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
1. Heat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Process first 4 ingredients in food processor until blended. Reserve half the barbecue sauce mixture.
3. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. Grill 5 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165ºF), turning occasionally and brushing with remaining barbecue sauce mixture for the last few minutes.
4. Serve with reserved barbecue sauce mixture.
Serve And Enjoy Your Meal