Sunday, 23 July 2017
PREPARE: Mixed Fruit Pizza
12 Servings • 25 Min. Prep Time • 14 Min. Cook Time • 2 Hr. Chill Time
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies, sliced
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 c. assorted fruit (kiwi and strawberry slices, red and black raspberries, drained canned mandarin oranges)
- 1/4 c. apricot preserves, pressed through sieve to remove lumps
- 1 Tbsp. water
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Arrange cookie dough slices in single layer on prepared pan; press together to completely cover bottom of pan. Bake 14 min.; cool completely.
3. Invert cookie crust onto plate; carefully remove foil. Turn crust over; place on plate.
4. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until blended; spread onto crust. Top with fruit.
5. Mix preserves and water until blended; brush onto fruit. Refrigerate 2 hours.
Size Wise: You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy serving of this delicious fruit pizza.
How to Soften Cream Cheese: Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl.
Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened.
Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
Calories: 280; Total Fat: 13g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 35mg; Total Carbs: 38g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 24g; Protein: 3g; Sodium: 210mg;
Do Not Regret Enjoy This Mixed Fruit Pizza