Sunday, 6 August 2017
PREPARE: Pork & Pineapple Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 pound boneless pork loin, cut into strips
- 1/2 fresh pineapple - peeled, cored and cubed 1 fresh red chile pepper, seeded and chopped 1 cup trimmed snow peas
- 1/4 cup plum sauce
Add all ingredients to list
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 12 m
- Ready In 32 m
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat; add onion and garlic, and stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until onion has softened slightly.
- Remove from pan, and set aside.
- Stir-fry pork strips in one or two batches for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the pork is just cooked. Remove from pan.
- Allow pan to reheat before cooking next batch.
- In the hot wok, stir-fry the pork and onions with pineapple, red pepper, snow peas, and plum sauce; stir-fry for about 2 to 4 minutes, or until peas have softened slightly.